JC Radio is a student-run radio station at John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio. The station is on the air 24/7 with a variety of music, talk, and sports programming.
This article is all about helping you get to know the JC RADIO for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install JC RADIO For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the JC RADIO for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the JC RADIO.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for JC RADIO on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the JC RADIO and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the JC RADIO on your computer right away.
|App Name:||JC RADIO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||StePro Multimedia|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
JC RADIO Andorid App Summary
The JC RADIO was developed by the popular developer agency named StePro Multimedia. They have the JC RADIO in the Entertainment category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 9.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 363 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With JC RADIO latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 25, 2019 was the last date the JC RADIO was updated with new features. If you want to use the JC RADIO on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the JC RADIO using the emulator later on.
JC RADIO App Overview and Details
J C RADIO is an online radio station established by Bis. Nana Prof. Alexander Tweneboah Yeboah. The JC stands for (Jesus’ Compassion). This station is purposely established to help propagate the word of God to the world. As a station situated in the heart of Jedua-kese, this radio seeks to educate the citizens and promote the cultural values of the community. Finally, JC Radio brings to her audience, good music, exciting and uplifting programs
Features of JC RADIO for PC
1. JC Radio is an online radio station that broadcasts the word of God to the world.
2. The JC in JC Radio stands for Jesus’ Compassion.
3. The station is situated in Jedua-kese, Ghana and seeks to promote the cultural values of the community.
4. JC Radio brings to its audience good music and exciting and uplifting programs.
5. The station is owned by Bis. Nana Prof. Alexander Tweneboah Yeboah.
6. JC Radio seeks to educate the citizens of the world about the gospel of Jesus Christ.
7. The station provides a platform for artists to share their music with the world.
8. JC Radio is a voice for the voiceless and a light in the darkness.
9. The station is committed to bringing hope and joy to the world.
10. JC Radio is a station that values integrity and excellence.
Whats New In this JC RADIO?
This is the official app of JC Radio
JC Radio has been a valuable resource for the John Carroll University community. It has served as a forum for students to share their music, thoughts, and ideas. JC Radio has also been a place for students to learn about the broadcasting industry. I have enjoyed my time working at JC Radio and I am grateful for the opportunities it has provided. I am sad to see JC Radio go, but I am confident that it will continue to be a valuable resource for the John Carroll community.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the JC RADIO of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This JC RADIO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JC RADIO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the JC RADIO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JC RADIO.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.