Are you looking for a way to improve your Japanese skills without having to leave your house? Or maybe you’re looking for a way to connect with other Japanese learners all over the world? Then look no further than J.Connect!
J.Connect is a free online learning platform that connects learners of all levels with native Japanese speakers for online conversation practice. You can also find resources to help you improve your Japanese skills, and connect with other learners from all over the world!
Installing and using the J.Connect for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
J.Connect Andorid App Summary
omguardec2 has developed the J.Connect application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. J.Connect has over 138 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of J.Connect is currently 1.0.9.
The latest upstate time of the J.Connect is Jul 4, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the J.Connect on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
J.Connect App Overview and Details
J.Connect will give you peace of mind by providing the latest security status of your home directly to your app or tablet. When you leave home, you can arm the system – any intrusions through the door, windows, or area motion will trigger an notification sent to the phone, as well as turning on the lights and sirens within the home. When at home, you can also set up scenarios where if a particular door is opened, the lamp will turn on; or even set up a schedule for lamps to turn on and off
This security system do not require maintenance nor installation fees.
This security system can be set up wirelessly and easily (plug & play).
This security system is expandable by the incorporation of new devices and accessories such as motion detectors, remote controls, window and door sensors, cameras, etc.
Features of J.Connect for PC
1. The system provides peace of mind by notifying the user of any intrusions.
2. The system is easy to install and does not require any maintenance.
3. The system is expandable to include new devices and accessories.
4. The system can be set up wirelessly.
5. The system is affordable.
6. The system is customizable to fit the user’s needs.
7. The system is tamper-proof.
8. The system is reliable.
9. The system is safe.
10. The system is user-friendly.
|App Name:||J.Connect On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install J.Connect On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing J.Connect on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the J.Connect. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the J.Connect, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this J.Connect?
The J.Connect application has been a valuable resource for me as I have navigated my way through college. It has allowed me to connect with other students and faculty who have been instrumental in my success. The application has helped me develop my skills and has provided me with opportunities that I would not have otherwise had. I am grateful for the J.Connect application and the opportunities it has provided me.
Did the guide help you download and install the J.Connect for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the J.Connect, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This J.Connect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for J.Connect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the J.Connect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the J.Connect.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.