EPF balance is the amount of money that an employee has saved in the employee provident fund. The employee provident fund is a government-sponsored retirement savings plan in India. Employees can contribute a fixed percentage of their salary to the EPF account. The employer also contributes an equal percentage to the account. The money in the EPF account can be withdrawn after retirement.
The EPF balance can be checked online. The employee provident fund website provides a facility to check the EPF balance. The employee can also download the EPF passbook from the website. The EPF balance can also be checked through the UMANG app.
The EPF balance is a valuable retirement savings plan for employees in
So, you want to download the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
EPF Balance, PF Balance Check Andorid App Summary
The EPF Balance, PF Balance Check is listed under the Finance category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check is Windlass. The current version of EPF Balance, PF Balance Check is 1.2 with a total user count of 61406 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
May 11, 2021 was the last date the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download EPF Balance, PF Balance Check For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for EPF Balance, PF Balance Check. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||EPF Balance, PF Balance Check On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 11, 2021|
|Get it On:|
EPF Balance, PF Balance Check App Overview and Details
EPF balance check. check EPF balance via EPF Passbook/PF Passbook, PF Claim status, download PF related forms and much more.
Online Check EPF Balance : Employees can check PF balance through UAN number and registered mobile number directly from EPFO e-SEWA portal. In case you forget your UAN, don’t worry you can easily know your UAN through this app and also Activate UAN.
EPF passbook is an online version of the PF status book, where employee’s PF status and transactions are recorded and tracked. It will allow the user to access EPFO portal in a very low internet speed and all data are compressed to allow the user optimum benefit correction of access to the service with high usability.
In this app, employees can view all such claim requests, e-passbook, verify/correct member details, Activate UAN, approve and submit the requests online through this portal. You can also check your pension with one click.
This app is not associated with EPFO. this app only acts as an interface. developer of this app will not be responsible for any harm or damage arising out of information
Features of EPF Balance, PF Balance Check for PC
1. View EPF balance and transactions
2. Check EPF balance via EPF Passbook/PF Passbook
3. PF Claim status
4. Download PF related forms
5. Activate UAN
6. View claim requests
7. View e-passbook
8. Verify/correct member details
9. Approve and submit requests online
10. Check pension
Whats New In this EPF Balance, PF Balance Check?
The EPF Balance Check application is a useful tool for employees to track their EPF balance and transactions. The application is easy to use and provides real-time updates on the user’s EPF balance. Employees can also use the application to view their contribution history and transactions.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This EPF Balance, PF Balance Check to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EPF Balance, PF Balance Check and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EPF Balance, PF Balance Check.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.