Alpha File Explorer is a file manager app that helps you manage your files on your Android device. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. You can use it to browse through your files, move and copy them, and delete them. It also supports file compression and decompression.
The technical specifications of the Alpha File Explorer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Alpha File Explorer Andorid App Summary
Alpha File Explorer was developed by Lothery Investments Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Alpha File Explorer from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Alpha File Explorer is 1.2.10 on Play store with total users of 1298789. The Alpha File Explorer app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Alpha File Explorer is Aug 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Alpha File Explorer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Alpha File Explorer App Overview and Details
Alpha File Explorer can optimize your phone, clean junk and boost it. It comes with powerful App Manager, CPU cooler and file analysis tools.
• Phone Cleaner: We have many features to help you keep your phone clean and improve the performance of the device:
Clean cache junk – clear system cache and apps’ cache junk files to reclaim the space
Clean residual files from deleted apps
Clean installation apk files to save space
• App management
You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device including package name, size. It’s easy to backup, stop or uninstall and app.
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• Categories View
You can directly view the files in your device through various types (pictures, videos, apps, downloads, archives, etc.).
• File Sharing
You can transfer files over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with this free file manager to another mobile phones of PC. The file transfer implemented is very fast, comes without the file size limits. It can be helpful with all the types of files including videos, music, applications, pictures, etc.
• File Search
We provide an optimized search engine which will find files in internal storage or SD card in no time.
• Personal Safe
Protect your personal data and files with passwords or patterns.
• CPU Cooler
Optimize CPU usage and stop overheating apps to cool down CPU temperature
Features of Alpha File Explorer for PC
1. Phone Cleaner: Alpha File Explorer can optimize your phone, clean junk and boost it.
2. Powerful App Manager: You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device including package name, size.
3. Backup, Stop or Uninstall apps: It’s easy to backup, stop or uninstall and app.
4. Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files.
5. Categories View: You can directly view the files in your device through various types.
6. File Sharing: You can transfer files over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with this free file manager to another mobile phones of PC.
7. File Search: We provide an optimized search engine which will find files in internal storage or SD card in no time.
8. Personal Safe: Protect your personal data and files with passwords or patterns.
9. CPU Cooler: Optimize CPU usage and stop overheating apps to cool down CPU temperature.
10. Free and Fast: Alpha File Explorer is a free and fast file manager.
How To Install & Download Alpha File Explorer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Alpha File Explorer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Alpha File Explorer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Alpha File Explorer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Alpha File Explorer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Alpha File Explorer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Alpha File Explorer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lothery Investments Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Alpha File Explorer?
Alpha File Explorer is an excellent application for managing your files. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an indispensable tool. I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to manage their files.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Alpha File Explorer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Alpha File Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alpha File Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alpha File Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alpha File Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.