Dinosaur Rampage is an upcoming video game for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The player takes control of a dinosaur, and must rampage through a city, destroying everything in their path. The game is set to be released in 2020.
Our goal is to help you get the Dinosaur Rampage for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Dinosaur Rampage Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Dinosaur Rampage is Geisha Tokyo, Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Dinosaur Rampage simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Dinosaur Rampage under Action of Play Store. Dinosaur Rampage’s latest version is 5.0.6 with an impressive user base of over 49544327. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Dinosaur Rampage.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Dinosaur Rampage is Aug 2, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Dinosaur Rampage on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Dinosaur Rampage App Overview and Details
Dinosaurs have been resurrected in the present age!
Move your dinosaur with simple controls. Win by eating the most people and causing the most destruction! Collect coins and make your dinosaur stronger!
Can you destroy the highest tower?
Features of Dinosaur Rampage for PC
1. Play as a dinosaur!
2. Simple controls – move around and eat people!
3. Collect coins to make your dinosaur stronger!
4. Win by eating the most people and causing the most destruction!
5. Can you destroy the highest tower?
6. Play against others in real-time!
7. Awesome 3D graphics!
8. Fun and challenging gameplay!
9. Compete for the top spot on the leaderboard!
10. Free to play!
Whats New In this Dinosaur Rampage?
Update Internal Libraries.
Download & Install Dinosaur Rampage For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Dinosaur Rampage app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Dinosaur Rampage app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Dinosaur Rampage will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Dinosaur Rampage on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Dinosaur Rampage On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Geisha Tokyo, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Dinosaur Rampage is an excellent game that provides the player with an immersive experience. The dinosaurs are realistically depicted and the gameplay is exciting. The graphics are also very good, which makes the game even more enjoyable. Overall, Dinosaur Rampage is an excellent game that is sure to provide hours of fun.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Dinosaur Rampage for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Dinosaur Rampage, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Dinosaur Rampage to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dinosaur Rampage and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dinosaur Rampage. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dinosaur Rampage.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.