DAMS is an e-learning platform for the students preparing for NEET PG. It is an online mock test series with a focus on the latest pattern and syllabus of NEET PG. DAMS is the most preferred choice for the students preparing for NEET PG.
The latest DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App Andorid App Summary
DAMS Pvt Ltd has developed the DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App has got over 694687+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 4.1.19
The latest update of DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App is Jul 7, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App App Overview and Details
DAMS | eMedicoz app is digital resource for NEETPG, USMLE, NEETMDS, PLAB, NEETSS by technical wing of DAMS . This rich resource is one of its kind and acts as one stop place for medicos to go for e-Learning. This app is available in both android and iOS and is extremely popular with medical students and Resident doctors. This app has three broad sections- Feeds, VIDEOS and Courses.
This is the social network part of the app. Developed by Doctors, eMedicoz is the place to go for Medical students and Doctors to discuss and share clinical cases, multiple choice questions and medical images. Join our community and connect with thousands of verified doctors, healthcare professionals and medical students sharing knowledge and learning from each other in their own private space. You can ask doubts and share clinical cases and MCQs and best thing is it is moderated by famous DAMS Faculty members. You can also get tips about various competitive examinations
This section has thousands of free teaching medical education videos arranged subjectwise. Medical students and residents can browse through them arranged in subjectwise manner and learn from the best medical teachers in India.
Here comes the most elaborate market place for e-Learning courses relevant to medical students and residents. You can subscribe to various courses and video lectures here.
LIVE lectures are also available and widely appreciated during the lockdown. In these lectures you can ask your doubts in chat in the live session and enjoy the two way interactivity. DAMS has been a pioneer in medical teaching in India and for last two decades the gold standard for NEETPG preparation.
Other notable courses in this section are –
App based Test and Discussions- dedicated TND courses are available on app both for INICET and NEETPG, with extensive video discussions following a test handpicked by the faculty focussing on conceptual learning and comprehension. Special TND is also available for MCI screening aspirants as well.
DAMS Question Bank (DQB) – The secret of DAMS students doing so well in exams for last two decades is now available for subscription on this app with 14000 handpicked questions with explanations by the faculty members, with special sections on integrated clinical vignettes, Extended matching, match the following and multiple completion type Questions. Visual questions and clinical learning are the focus of the QBank. Custom Tests and flash cards with spaced repetition are also popular tools in this section.
DAMS Online TEST Series: Last two decades every toppers tests his exam giving skills and competes with medical graduates across the country on this platform. This series comes with 30+ GrandTests on NEETPG pattern with emphasis on clinical questions which are relevant for NEXT (Exit exam) as well. These GTs come with a subjectwise analysis and VIDEO solutions. This series also has 20+ Subject wise tests with video solutions. Exam skill development is the key objective behind this course.
DAMS VIDEO LIBRARY: Latest tool for DAMS students is DVL. With 250 hours plus of access to topic wise dedicated library only available to DAMS classroom students for revision of the topics done in the class and deepen their understanding levels. Integration of concepts, analysis and comprehension skills are basis of these video classes.
TALKING CRS: In the publication section you have Comprehensive ebooks called as comprehensive review series, with your professors explaining each chapter to you with chapter wise videos. Use them to form the theory base for your understanding.
Extra Edge courses: There are special courses like AIIMS CAPSULE, Emergency medicine, infectious diseases which can be subscribed individually and many toppers have vouched for their quality and strike rates.
For support and suggestions, please contact us DAMS PG Medical Coaching at [email protected]
Brief User guide for the app :https://youtu.be/rmG-tT4Iw7Y
Features of DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App for PC
available for USMLE, PLAB and MDS
1. eMedicoz app is a digital resource for NEETPG, USMLE, NEETMDS, PLAB, NEETSS by the technical wing of DAMS.
2. It is one of its kind and acts as a one stop place for medicos to go for e-Learning.
3. It is available in both android and iOS versions and is extremely popular with medical students and resident doctors.
4. The app has three broad sections- Feeds, Videos and Courses.
5. The Feeds section is developed by doctors and is a place for medical students and doctors to discuss and share clinical cases, multiple choice questions and medical images.
6. The Videos section has thousands of free teaching medical education videos arranged subjectwise.
7. The Courses section has a huge market place for e-Learning courses relevant to medical students and residents.
8. Various courses and video lectures are available in this section.
9. The Live Lectures section is also widely appreciated during the lockdown.
10. The app has extensive video discussions following a test handpicked by the faculty focussing on conceptual learning and comprehension.
Install “DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DAMS Pvt Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App?
Affiliate user interface enhancement
DAMS is one of the most popular applications for medical PG aspirants. It is a comprehensive application that covers all the topics required for the entrance exams. The questions and answers are updated regularly and the user interface is very user-friendly. The application is available for both Android and iOS users.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DAMS | eMedicoz NEET PG App.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.