A COVID Certificate is a document that proves that you have completed an online course about the COVID virus. This certificate can be used to show your knowledge about the virus and to prove that you are a qualified COVID expert.
Installing and using the COVID Certificate for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
COVID Certificate Andorid App Summary
Federal Office of Public Health FOPH has developed the COVID Certificate application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. COVID Certificate has over 6287438 users with a great 3.0 rating overall. The latest version of COVID Certificate is currently 4.4.0.
The latest upstate time of the COVID Certificate is Sep 2, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the COVID Certificate on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
COVID Certificate App Overview and Details
COVID Certificate is the official app for storing and presenting Swiss COVID certificates. It is developed by the Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunication FOITT on behalf of the Federal Office of Public Health.
In Switzerland, people who have been vaccinated, or who have tested negative or recovered from COVID can apply for a COVID certificate.
COVID certificates are issued in hard copy or electronic format serve as proof of:
1. Vaccination against COVID-19
2. Recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection
3. A negative result following Sars-CoV-2 test analysis
How the app works
When the app is first launched after installation on the mobile device, a brief introduction provides information on how to use it and how to scan a hard-copy COVID certificate.
In the app, the required COVID certificate can be selected, and presented if desired. The app shows the time of your vaccination or test and how long ago you had the vaccination or test. All data contained in a certificate’s QR code can also be displayed.
It is possible to store several COVID certificates in the app, e.g. for family members, or several COVID test certificates.
Use of the COVID Certificate app is voluntary and free of charge.
Data protection is a top priority
COVID certificate data is stored solely on the mobile device. COVID certificates are protected by a digital seal (signature) and are thus forgery-proof.
COVID certificates are generated by the FOITT, but are not stored in a central system. That is why it is not possible to obtain a copy of an issued certificate.
The use of the app is limited to Switzerland and is subject to Swiss law.
Features of COVID Certificate for PC
1. The app is for storing and presenting Swiss COVID certificates.
2. The app is developed by the Federal Office of Information Technology, Systems and Telecommunication FOITT.
3. The app is for people who have been vaccinated, or who have tested negative or recovered from COVID.
4. COVID certificates are issued in hard copy or electronic format.
5. COVID certificates serve as proof of vaccination against COVID-19, recovery from Sars-CoV-2 infection, or a negative result following Sars-CoV-2 test analysis.
6. The app is user-friendly and provides information on how to use it.
7. The app can store several COVID certificates.
8. The app is voluntary and free of charge.
9. Data protection is a top priority for the app.
10. The app is limited to Switzerland and is subject to Swiss law.
|App Name:||COVID Certificate On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Federal Office of Public Health FOPH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install COVID Certificate On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing COVID Certificate on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the COVID Certificate. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the COVID Certificate, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this COVID Certificate?
The COVID Certificate App is constantly being updated and improved. The following new features have been added to the current version:
– Further optimisations and bug fixes.
The COVID Certificate application was a great experience. I learned a lot about COVID and the different ways it can be spread. I also learned about the different ways to prevent the spread of COVID. The application was very informative and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning more about COVID.
Did the guide help you download and install the COVID Certificate for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the COVID Certificate, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This COVID Certificate to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for COVID Certificate and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the COVID Certificate. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the COVID Certificate.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.