Color Fusion is a one-of-a-kind art experience that takes the best of color theory and modern art and blends them together in a beautiful and engaging way. Attendees will be able to create their own pieces of art, using the colors and techniques they learn during the class.
We will help you download the Color Fusion for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Color Fusion on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Color Fusion on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Color Fusion, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Color Fusion, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Color Fusion appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Color Fusion by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Color Fusion on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Color Fusion On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||IDEALUMP, K.K.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Color Fusion Andorid App Summary
IDEALUMP, K.K. is the developer of the Color Fusion, and they have the app under the Arcade of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Color Fusion from them is 1.0.2 with over 2259 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Color Fusion is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Color Fusion is Jun 27, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Color Fusion on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Color Fusion App Overview and Details
Color Fusion is an infinite runner game where you control a colorful energy trails diving through a universe full of obstacles!
Think quick and tap to switch colors in order to reach incredible speeds!
– Endless chill gameplay
– Compare your high score with players worldwide
For more 71 Games, check our website :
Features of Color Fusion for PC
– control a colorful energy trail
– reach incredible speeds by switching colors quickly
– compete with players worldwide for the best high score
Whats New In this Color Fusion?
– Bug Fixes
– 64 bits architecture support
Color Fusion is a fun and easy to use color application. It is perfect for people who want to experiment with different colors and learn about color theory. The application is easy to use and has a wide variety of colors to choose from.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Color Fusion? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Color Fusion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Color Fusion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Color Fusion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Color Fusion.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.