The Common Law Admission Test or CLAT is an all-India entrance examination for students seeking admission into undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes offered by 21 National Law Universities in India. The test is conducted in May every year. CLAT is an objective type test with multiple choice questions. The test is for two hours and consists of 200 questions.
The latest CLAT UG & PG Preparation for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
CLAT UG & PG Preparation Andorid App Summary
DigiBook Technologies (P) Ltd. has developed the CLAT UG & PG Preparation for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, CLAT UG & PG Preparation has got over 5391+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9
The latest update of CLAT UG & PG Preparation is Apr 26, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
CLAT UG & PG Preparation App Overview and Details
This CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) App contains eBooks, Test preps and study materials for CLAT UG and PG Exam along with Previous Years Solved & Sample Question Papers for last 5 years to prepare for the CLAT exam.
CLAT latest notification is updated here instantly and check all essential information regarding CLAT Exam in this App.
Candidates who will appear in CLAT to seek admission into the undergraduate law programs will be examined on the following sections –
1. English (Comprehension & Grammar-based)
2. Legal Aptitude
3. Logical Reasoning
4. Elementary Mathematics (Including Numerical Ability)
5. General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Candidates to appear in CLAT to seek admission into the postgraduate law programs need to attempt the law examination from the following sections –
1. Law of Torts
2. Family Law
3. Criminal Law
4. International Law
5. Property Law
7. Law of Contracts
8. Intellectual Property Law
This app provides previous year solved question papers and quiz in various subjects that are essential for the preparation of the CLAT Exam.
100% FREE, all contents unlocked! You can also download the books offline and read it without the Internet!
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted as per a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country. An entrance test is conducted to provide a list of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum- preference’ to each University for admission to their Under-Graduate (UG)/Post-Graduate (PG) programmes, as per the eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
Candidates appearing in CLAT for seeking admission into the undergraduate law programmes will be given 200 questions to attempt. And aspirants of postgraduate law programmes will be given 150 questions to attempt to qualify CLAT Exam.
Candidates will be awarded 1 mark each for the correct answer in CLAT paper and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response from the total CLAT score. Non-attempted questions will be awarded zero marks as no marks will be deducted for this.
Key Features of the App :
– Along with the test preps and previous year solutions this app contains all the study materials, solutions, mock tests and solved papers.
– 24×7 online access to the app anytime anywhere even without Internet.
– This app is free to download and can be accessed on mobile, tab and web.
– User friendly interface divided by different categories.
– In-built fast eBook reader for a smooth reading experience.
– Bookmark, highlight, underline and use dark mode for your studies.
– Share directly your notes and screenshots with your friends without any hassle.
– Most preferred App for CAT Exam Preparation.
It is a cross-platform course that works on your Mobile, Tablets, and Web.
To browse more study materials on CLAT, visit https://www.kopykitab.com/CLAT
Features of CLAT UG & PG Preparation for PC
. The test will have four sections, namely, English Comprehension and Grammar, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics (including Numerical Ability). Candidates will be given two hours to complete the test.
1. CLAT App contains eBooks, Test preps and study materials for CLAT UG and PG Exam.
2. The App is updated with the latest notification for CLAT.
3. Candidates appearing in CLAT for admission into undergraduate law programmes will be given 200 questions to attempt.
4. Aspirants of postgraduate law programmes will be given 150 questions to attempt to qualify CLAT.
5. The test will have four sections, namely, English Comprehension and Grammar, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics (including Numerical Ability).
6. Candidates will be given two hours to complete the test.
7. The App provides previous year solved question papers and quiz in various subjects.
8. The App is FREE and all contents are unlocked.
9. The App can be downloaded offline and read without the Internet.
10. The App is for the convenience of the students seeking admission to various National Law Universities in the country.
Install “CLAT UG & PG Preparation” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the CLAT UG & PG Preparation on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the CLAT UG & PG Preparation app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install CLAT UG & PG Preparation.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||CLAT UG & PG Preparation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DigiBook Technologies (P) Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this CLAT UG & PG Preparation?
– Removed some permissions.
– Support for android 11.
– Performance and bug fixes.
Thank you for considering CLAT UG & PG Preparation as your preparation option for the CLAT examination.
Our program has been designed by experts to help you achieve your desired score in the CLAT examination. Our unique approach combines online and classroom learning to provide you with the best possible preparation.
We are confident that our program will help you achieve your goals and we are excited to help you achieve success in the CLAT examination.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the CLAT UG & PG Preparation for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This CLAT UG & PG Preparation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CLAT UG & PG Preparation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the CLAT UG & PG Preparation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CLAT UG & PG Preparation.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.