The CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice Book is a comprehensive guide to help students prepare for the CLAT PG entrance exam. The book contains over 1,500 words with definitions and sample sentences to help students learn and understand the meanings of words. In addition, the book includes a practice section with exercises to help students improve their vocabulary skills.
We will help you download the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oxybell Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice Andorid App Summary
Oxybell Labs is the developer of the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice from them is 5.0.1 with over 18 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice is Jul 26, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice App Overview and Details
This app is only for the Indian students.
This is an English vocabulary word learning and practice test app for the Postgraduate Common Law admission Test (CLAT) (India).
You can learn 1,000+ words and answer 10,000+ exercise questions using this app.
Do you think 1000 vocabulary words for CLAT PG is just enough for you? We doubt it. Some students use CLAT PG word of the day to learn a few words everyday but you need a more powerful CLAT PG words list.
How this CLAT PG vocabulary app can help you:
(1) You will get the most common CLAT PG words and hard CLAT PG words in one single app. You do not need to be a vocabulary genius for your exam but you surely need to know the essential words for the CLAT PG.
(2) We do not offer CLAT PG vocabulary flashcards and CLAT PG root words but you already know we offer many CLAT PG vocabulary practice tests. So, you get your necessary CLAT PG vocabulary quizlet from this app.
(3) Once you finish learning these CLAT PG vocabulary words, you will feel more confident than ever before.
(4) How many CLAT PG vocab words do you need for your exam? We suggest you learn the complete CLAT PG vocabulary list from this app and you will be good to go.
(5) Research has shown that you need to understand at least 98% of the words you read to understand what you are reading. If you improve your vocabulary skills, it will not only help you in this exam, it will also help you in future academic and professional life.
(6) With the help of a better vocabulary skill, you can think deeply, express better in your exam and read more.
(7) You will be able to say and write exactly what you mean. Thus, your verbal and writing skills will surely improve.
(8) We usually do not use our conversational language when we write. We use a better language in our formal writings. A richer vocabulary is necessary for this purpose.
(9) As your communication skills will improve, the chance of being more successful in your academic and professional life will increase.
(10) This app will increase your skills in four areas – (a) Reading (b) Listening (c) Speaking and (d) Writing.
(10) (a) Reading – Reading is nothing but understanding. If you know the meaning of all words in the text, you do not need to open the dictionary to process and understand the context of the text. With the help of a robust vocabulary, you can shift from “learning to read” to “reading to learn”.
(10) (b) Listening – You are listening to something and do not understand the meaning of several words. You will no way understand the full meaning of what you are listening to but good vocabulary can ensure you understand new complex concepts and ideas when delivered.
(10) (c) Speaking – Whether English is your first language or second language, you cannot talk or express your meaningful thoughts and ideas in an effective way with the help of poor vocabulary skills. A strong vocabulary foundation can surely help you for this purpose.
(10) (d) Writing – If you know a lot of words, you will be able to select the proper words in your writings. A poor vocabulary skill will only lead to compromising the quality of your writings. Not knowing the proper words will just lead to frustration.
Learn words from our app and use these techniques for more benefits:
(1) Write every newly learned word in a sentence
(2) Take as many vocabulary quizzes as possible
(3) Try to use new vocabulary words when you are speaking with others
(4) Write down new English words you learn and then read them from time to time
(5) Write something everyday and use new words in your text
(6) Visualize the meaning of the new word
(7) Try to find out the new synonyms and antonyms of the new words you learn
(8) The more you read from this app, the strong your word power becomes
(9) Use a dictionary whenever you need to
What are you waiting for? Install this app now. Learn and check your English vocabulary for CLAT PG within the next 5 minutes.
Features of CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice for PC
life also increases.
1. Learn the most common and hard CLAT PG words in one app.
2. Get CLAT PG word of the day to learn a few words everyday.
3. Learn the complete CLAT PG vocabulary list and feel confident.
4. Improve your vocabulary skills and be successful in your academic and professional life.
5. Express better in your exam and read more with a better vocabulary skill.
6. Understand at least 98% of the words you read to understand what you are reading.
7. Use a richer vocabulary in your formal writings.
8. Improve your communication skills and be more successful.
9. Get a better vocabulary skill and be on your way to success.
Whats New In this CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice?
1,406 vocabulary words and 14,770 practice tests
The CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice application is a great tool for students preparing for the CLAT exam. The application has a variety of features that help students learn and practice vocabulary words. The dictionary feature provides definitions and examples of each word, while the quiz feature tests students’ knowledge of the words. The flashcards feature allows students to create their own sets of flashcards, and the notebook feature allows students to keep track of their progress. Overall, the CLAT PG Vocabulary &
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CLAT PG Vocabulary & Practice.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.