Christoph Niemann’s CHOMP is a delightful and whimsical picture book that introduces young readers to the world of food. Through a series of clever and engaging illustrations, Niemann takes readers on a tour of the food world, from the grocery store to the dinner table. With its fun and informative text, CHOMP is perfect for young readers who are just starting to learn about food and nutrition.
Our goal is to help you get the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
CHOMP by Christoph Niemann Andorid App Summary
The developer of the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann is Fox & Sheep and they’ve done a great job at keeping CHOMP by Christoph Niemann simple yet highly interactive. You can find the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann under Entertainment of Play Store. CHOMP by Christoph Niemann’s latest version is 1.3.7 with an impressive user base of over 3995760. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love CHOMP by Christoph Niemann.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann is Jul 29, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
CHOMP by Christoph Niemann App Overview and Details
“It’s not quite a storybook, and not quite a video game. It’s ostensibly for kids, but its creative appeal is universal. It’s definitely digital, but feels analog. The app lives at the intersection of all these things, which is one reason it’s such fun to play.”
“CHOMP by Christoph Niemann” is the latest imagination from internationally renowned children’s author and illustrator Christoph Niemann, whose App ‘Petting Zoo’ is already loved by millions of children and families around the world.
And the best thing is: IT IS FREE and you get 10 great scenes every day!
‘CHOMP’ combines playful, humorous, and lovingly hand-drawn animations with live video, enabling children and adults alike to slip into a variety of comical roles. From a virtuous pianist, to a spaghetti-slurping dog, or a living cuckoo-clock, anything is possible!
What makes this App so inspiring and special is that children participate using their own faces, mimicry, and song, allowing their creativity to run free.
With the video functions, all of these adventures can be saved forever. ‘CHOMP’ is so easy and intuitive to use that kids can create and sing their own personal messages to send to parents, grandparents, friends, or siblings, all in the blink of an eye.
• Hand drawn animations made with love and care.
• Over 50 hand-drawn scenes with countless funny animations.
• Fun for all ages.
• No language knowledge needed. The app is text-free.
• No invasive advertising, or data mining.
• Record play sessions with integrated video recording.
• Children can swipe left and right to change animations. Tap the screen to see the fun.
• Grownups can open the camera menu in the bottom left to record videos. Tap to microphone icon to enable sound recording, use the large center button to start and stop video recording.
• Please enable camera permissions when prompted.
Just as with his App ‘Petting Zoo’ and his New York Times blog ‘Abstract City’, Christoph Niemann uses ‘CHOMP’ to once again show us his own unique, absurd, and always funny view of the world.
Please also check out our other great App for kids:
“PETTING ZOO” – is a fantastic storybook app. It features beautiful, fun, interactive animations of over 20 animals, and it’s bound to be a big favorite for kids and animal lovers of all ages.
Features of CHOMP by Christoph Niemann for PC
, Christoph Niemann has once again succeeded in creating an App that is not only great fun, but also stimulates creativity, learning and social interaction.
1. CHOMP is a free app with 10 new scenes every day.
2. CHOMP is a digital app with an analog feel.
3. CHOMP is inspired by Christoph Niemann’s other app, Petting Zoo.
4. CHOMP is easy and fun for all ages.
5. CHOMP doesn’t require any language knowledge.
6. CHOMP has no invasive advertising or data mining.
7. CHOMP videos can be recorded and saved.
8. CHOMP stimulates creativity, learning, and social interaction.
9. CHOMP is great for kids and adults alike.
10. CHOMP is the latest imagination from Christoph Niemann.
Whats New In this CHOMP by Christoph Niemann?
New store screen.
Download & Install CHOMP by Christoph Niemann For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed CHOMP by Christoph Niemann on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||CHOMP by Christoph Niemann On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fox & Sheep|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Get it On:|
CHOMP is a delightful application that allows users to create comic strips starring their own photos. The app is easy to use and produces high-quality results. CHOMP is perfect for anyone who wants to create fun, personalized comics.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This CHOMP by Christoph Niemann to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CHOMP by Christoph Niemann and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CHOMP by Christoph Niemann.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.