Bluetooth LE Scanner is a small, low-cost device that can be used to scan for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices. It is a useful tool for debugging and troubleshooting Bluetooth LE devices.
Installing and using the Bluetooth LE Scanner for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Bluetooth LE Scanner Andorid App Summary
Alexandros Schillings has developed the Bluetooth LE Scanner application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Bluetooth LE Scanner has over 299561 users with a great 3.9 rating overall. The latest version of Bluetooth LE Scanner is currently 1.1.39.
The latest upstate time of the Bluetooth LE Scanner is Jun 19, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Bluetooth LE Scanner on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Bluetooth LE Scanner App Overview and Details
This is a demo application to show the use of the Bluetooth LE library.
I allows you to scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
The library allows for easy access to a Bluetooth LE device’s Advertisement Records.
It also offers:
* A simple running average RSSI reading keeping.
* For iBeacons: Manufacturer data record parser.
* For iBeacons: Distance indicators (Near, Far, Immediate, Unknown).
* For iBeacons: A decently inaccurate (due to real world issues) distance approximation.
* All the new object types are Parcelable.
This will only work on Android 4.3+ (API Level 18+).
Because discoverable devices might reveal information about the user’s location, location access is required on later Android versions.
Github Link: https://github.com/alt236/Bluetooth-LE-Library—Android
Features of Bluetooth LE Scanner for PC
1. The Bluetooth LE library allows users to scan and obtain information about Bluetooth Low Energy Devices in their vicinity.
2. The library offers easy access to a Bluetooth LE device’s Advertisement Records.
3. The library also offers a simple running average RSSI reading, as well as distance indicators for iBeacons (Near, Far, Immediate, Unknown).
4. The library is Parcelable, so it can be easily shared among different devices.
5. The library will only work on devices running Android 4.3 or higher.
6. Location access is required on devices running Android 4.3 or higher in order to protect user privacy.
7. The library is open source and can be found on GitHub.
8. The library has been tested on Android 4.3 and higher.
9. The library is designed to be easy to use and navigate.
10. The library is constantly being updated and improved.
|App Name:||Bluetooth LE Scanner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alexandros Schillings|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Bluetooth LE Scanner On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Bluetooth LE Scanner on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Bluetooth LE Scanner. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Bluetooth LE Scanner, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Bluetooth LE Scanner?
Crash fixes. Added ASCII display.
The Bluetooth LE Scanner application is a handy tool that allows users to scan for Bluetooth Low Energy devices in their vicinity. This application is useful for identifying devices that are compatible with Bluetooth LE, such as smart watches and fitness trackers.
Did the guide help you download and install the Bluetooth LE Scanner for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Bluetooth LE Scanner, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Bluetooth LE Scanner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bluetooth LE Scanner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bluetooth LE Scanner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bluetooth LE Scanner.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.