Bhai Nand Lal ji was a great saint and devotee of Lord Rama. He was born in a Rajput family in 1563 A.D. in the city of Lahore. From his childhood, he was inclined towards spirituality. He was a very pious and humble person. He used to spend most of his time in meditation and prayer. He had a deep understanding of the scriptures. He was a great orator and had the ability to inspire people. He preached the message of love and compassion. He was a great advocate of peace and harmony. He spent his entire life in the service of Lord Rama. He attained enlightenment and merged with the divine.
The technical specifications of the Bhai Nand Lal ji for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Bhai Nand Lal ji Andorid App Summary
Bhai Nand Lal ji was developed by Boparai Tech Labs and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Bhai Nand Lal ji from Google Play Store under the Books & Reference category. The latest version of Bhai Nand Lal ji is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 6936. The Bhai Nand Lal ji app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Bhai Nand Lal ji is Nov 5, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Bhai Nand Lal ji on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Bhai Nand Lal ji For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Bhai Nand Lal ji using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Bhai Nand Lal ji on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Bhai Nand Lal ji here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Bhai Nand Lal ji On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Boparai Tech Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Nov 5, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Bhai Nand Lal ji for PC
1. Bhai Nand Lal ji was a poet in the court of Guru Gobind Singh ji.
2. When he learned that Aurangzeb wanted to convert his religion, he came to Anandpur Sahib to take refuge under Guru Gobind Singh ji.
3. His famous compositions include Diwan e goya, Zindaginama, Jyoti Bigas, Rahitnama , Tankhahnama etc .
4. Along with Bhai Gurdas ji and other sikh poets, he is counted as pillar of Sikh poetry.
5. Our endeavor is to provide his work to his followers throughout the world.
Bhai Nand Lal ji App Overview and Details
Bhai Nand Lal ji was one of the poets in court of Guru Gobind Singh ji. When he learned that Aurangzeb wanted to convert his religion, he came to Anandpur Sahib to take refuge under Guru Gobind Singh ji.
His famous compositions include Diwan e goya, Zindaginama, Jyoti Bigas, Rahitnama , Tankhahnama etc .
Along with Bhai Gurdas ji and other sikh poets, he is counted as pillar of Sikh poetry.
our endeavor is to provide his work to his followers throughout the world
Whats New In this Bhai Nand Lal ji?
Nand Lal Ji was born in a pious Brahmin family in 1691 in Agra. At the age of five, he was sent to a religious school to learn Sanskrit and Hindu scriptures. At the age of twelve, he became a disciple of the famous saint, Swami Ramanand Ji. Under his guidance, Nand Lal Ji mastered the Vedas and other religious scriptures. He also became an expert in Hindi and Persian poetry. Nand Lal Ji renounced the world
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Bhai Nand Lal ji on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Bhai Nand Lal ji to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bhai Nand Lal ji and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bhai Nand Lal ji. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bhai Nand Lal ji.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.