Aspect Pro is a powerful spectrogram analyzer that can help you visualize and analyze the spectral content of your audio signal. It has a variety of powerful features that allow you to customize your analysis, including a variety of windowing options, frequency and time resolution, and color mapping. You can also use Aspect Pro to generate detailed reports of your analysis.
The latest Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy Andorid App Summary
Andrey Khromchenkov has developed the Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy has got over 43368+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.3.21093
The latest update of Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy is Apr 8, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy App Overview and Details
WHAT IS Aspect Pro?
Aspect Pro is a spectrogram builder and analyzer.
Aspect Pro allows you to create spectrograms of the local audio files stored on your phone or tablet.
WHY USE Aspect Pro?
Aspect Pro allows you to analyze the spectrogram, increasing its parts to obtain more detailed information.
This can be useful when researching the sound of musical harmonics, bird voices and other sounds of interest to you.
The spectrogram shows the differences in the frequency range of lossless encoded audio files and lossy encoded files (compressed sound).
For MP3 and OGG files, you can easily see the effect of the encoding bitrate on the presence of high frequencies in the audio signal.
If you have the experience, a single glance at the spectrogram is sufficient to evaluate the quality of the digital sound recording.
Aspect Pro app with basic capabilities:
• Supports files of Android audio formats using audio decoders installed in the system
• Builds a spectrogram in both portrait and landscape orientation of the screen
• Shows the album, song, and artist info if it’s present in the audio file metadata
• Allows you to adjust the size of on-screen labels and text
• Allows you to choose a spectrogram color palette
• Allows you to select an audio channel from stereo or multi-channel recording
• Shows the characteristics of the codec used to decode the audio signal
• Builds a spectrogram in full screen mode
• Allows you to automatically rebuild the spectrogram when you rotate the screen (auto start)
• Allows you to “hear” the spectrogram
• Allows you to scale the spectrogram along the time axis
• No Ads
Aspect Pro Advanced features*
• Support for most existing audio formats using high-performance FFmpeg decoders
• The ability to choose an audio stream from video file
• Scrolling files in the folder
• The ability to scale the spectrogram along the frequency axis
• Flexible color palette
• Increased productivity
Features of Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy for PC
The ability to save the spectrogram as a JPEG, PNG, or Bitmap image
• The ability to export the spectrogram data to a text file
• The ability to load an audio file from a URL
• The ability to specify the number of channels
• The ability to save the spectrogram in a lossless compressed format (FLAC)
• The ability to save the spectrogram in a lossy compressed format (OGG)
• The ability to save the spectrogram in a uncompressed format (WAV)
-Aspect Pro can build spectrograms in both portrait and landscape orientations
-The app can show album, song, and artist info if it’s present in the audio file metadata
-You can adjust the size of on-screen text and labels
-You can choose a spectrogram color palette
-The spectrogram can show the characteristics of the codec used to decode the audio signal
-The spectrogram can be rebuilt when rotating the screen
-The app can “hear” the spectrogram
-The spectrogram can be scaled along the time axis
-The spectrogram can be scaled along the frequency axis
-The spectrogram can be saved as a JPEG, PNG, or Bitmap image
-The spectrogram can be exported to a text file
-The spectrogram can be saved in a lossless compressed
Install “Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Andrey Khromchenkov|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy?
Version 2.3 (21093)
The Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy application is an essential tool for analyzing and understanding audio signals. It provides a wealth of information that can be used to improve audio quality and to troubleshoot problems. The spectrogram display is especially useful for identifying problems with frequency response and timing. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information that can be used to improve audio quality and to troubleshoot problems.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at proappsoft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aspect Pro – Spectrogram Analy.
If you have any query about the app or about proappsoft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.